This article describes how to invite users on the Admin Console.
Super administrator please invite users first. There are two ways to invite users: directly or using a CSV file. For end users, please accept the invitation and you can activate the Editor with your own account.
This article also contains frequently asked questions about inviting users.
- Invite users directly
- Invite users with a CSV file
- End users accept the invitation
- End users activate the Editor
- Troubleshoot invitation issues
Invite users directly
Go to User ID Management > Users > Invite users, type the user email accounts shown below, separated by semicolons, and send the invitation. You can assign licenses when you invite users. This can reduce the operation of assign license.
Invite users with a CSV file
Go to User ID Management > Users > Invite users > Invite users with a CSV file, fill out and upload the "Import User Template.csv" file to complete the invitation. In "Import User Template.csv", email is required, other entries are optional. It is recommended to fill in all the entries together, especially the "License" entry, through which you can assign different products to the same or different users.
End users accept the invitation
End users will receive an invitation email as shown below. Click here to join now!
End users activate the Editor
Now end users are able to sign in with their account to activate Foxit PDF Editor.
Troubleshoot invitation issues
Why can't the user login Editor successfully
- Please go to User ID Management > Users > Invit users > Status, you can see all the invited users on the "Invited Users" tab, as shown below.
- Note the status of "Accepted Invitation" users who have joined your organization and you can assign licenses to them. The status of the "Awaiting Acceptance" user has not yet accepted the invitation, please remind the user to click the link in the invitation email to accept the invitation.
Why can't users receive invitation emails?
- There may be a problem that the user does not receive the invitation email. If you have resend invitation email several times and the user still cannot receive the invitation email, please contact Foxit support and provide the email of the user who did not receive the invitation email. Thank you.