User-defined Access Code is used to provide additional security when sending documents to recipients. Senders can customize a Two-Factor Authentication code to provide the recipients outside Foxit eSign. This access code will be entered by recipients to access the document.
User-Defined Access Code as a sender
- Prepare a document or template.
- In the sending process, choose User-Defined Access Code from the Authentication Level dropdown list.
- Create a code, for example "123456!@&".
- Send the document.
- Share the access code with the recipient.
Forgot the Access Code for a specific document?
- Go to the Documents tab. Click View Folder.
- The access code that was created can be seen under Recipient Parties.
User-Defined Access Code as a recipient
Click on the invitation email/SMS received. Enter the access code provided by the sender to access the document.
No access code? Contact the sender of the document. The sender's information can be found in the invitation email/SMS you received.