From the Home tab you can follow up on the various envelope statuses.
Upload a document or a template directly from your device, drag and drop the file into these sections or upload from a cloud storage solution.
Access your envelopes from the Documents Tab. Select one or multiple envelope statuses to be viewed in the envelope list; draft, shared, partially signed, executed, cancelled, and expired.
Documents can easily be deleted by either
- Checking off multiple documents you would like to delete then clicking the trash icon near the top of the page
- Selecting the document you would like to delete, selecting ‘More Actions’, then ‘Delete Folder’
Easily find envelopes using labels. Labels are on a user level and each user can organize their documents in a way that best suits their specific needs. Sort documents by department, type, or by stage in a sales cycle “Quote sent” or “Closed deal” for example.
Create a Label
- Go to your documents and on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on labels and ‘Create new Label’.
- Enter a name for your label and click Create.
Applying a Label
- Select the document(s) you would like to label by checking the box next to the document name.
- Apply Labels with the ticket icon and choose which labels you want to apply to the selected documents.
- Multiple labels can be added to a document.
- You can change the label by going up to the ‘Move to’ folder icon and choosing a different label.
- Download a report for folders with Shared, Partially Signed and Executed status to Excel with the field values entered by recipients.
- Download report for all folders to Excel with the folder status and each recipient's signing status.
Tip. To make it easier to follow up on your documents and their field values, we recommend naming the fields when placing them into your templates or documents. It could be “Phone Number”, “Address” or “ID Number” for a text field, for example. This will be the name of the column in the Excel sheet.
💡Did you know? You can use Advanced search to find a document with a specific value in a text field. This requires your field to be named.
You can use our advanced search to look for more specific documents using filters.
- Folder Name
- Document Name
- Sender Name
- Date Sent (From-To)
- Folder Status
- Recipient Parties
- Text Field containing a specific value
Shared Documents Within Departments
Administrators assigned to the same department can share documents with each other. To easily follow up on your team members documents - click Shared Documents within Departments on the left hand side menu.
Deleting a document will move it to the recycle bin. It will be completely removed from the Foxit eSign system after 14 days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The envelope will be canceled if the status is not EXECUTED. A notification email will be sent to all the recipients and the envelope will be transferred to the recycle bin. DRAFT envelopes are deleted permanently and the document quota is restored.
Delete Envelope History
Requirements: Enterprise Plan
A detailed list containing the accounts delete folder history from the last 30 days.
Find current Online Forms and their individual dashboard for envelopes generated from a form. Acquire Online Form links, edit settings, delete a form, send reminders, or download reports.
Envelopes sent are displayed in a list for each Bulk Send. Easily send reminders, see statistics or last activity, download reports and more.
An overview of templates can be found in the Templates tab list.
In the Templates tab you can:
- Send a Template or combine multiple Templates
- Create/Delete New Template
- Create Online Form
- Create Template Rules
- Create and Share Templates to Libraries
- Search for a specific Template
- Share Templates with all users of the account
- Generate API code (Requirement: Enterprise Plan)
Entering a Template type allows users to keep their templates organized and sorted. To create a template type:
- Select the Templates tab
- Select edit under the Actions column or simply click the template itself
- At the top left next to the Template Name, users may Enter Template Type
Once the template has been assigned a type, the type will appear in the Template type column. This creates an easy way for users to find their templates.
Templates can be shared with all users or with a specific user/users of an account. If you would like to share Templates with a specific department, you can create a Library for that department.
Sharing with all users of an account
This feature allows for a template to be shared with all users from an account. Users will not have to do anything else, the template will be automatically shared to their Templates tab.
- Select the Templates tab
- Under the Actions column, select Yes from the dropdown menu
Using Template Libraries
Libraries can be shared with a specific users internally and externally.
Share a Template
- Navigate to the Templates tab.
- Select the templates you would like to share by clicking the checkbox next to their name.
- Click the Share Templates button.
- Create a new template library by entering your Library Name. Click Share.
- Add users email addresses to share the Template Library with. Click the Add Users-icon on the far right.
- Enter the email ID (address) of the user you would like to share the library with. Click Add. Click Share.
Access the Template Library
- Click on the Templates tab.
- On the left hand side menu, click Template Libraries
- There will be three types of libraries. My Libraries (libraries you have created for sharing), Libraries shared with me (libraries created by other users and have been shared with you), and Foxit eSign Sample Templates (Sample templates provided by us.)
- Individual templates will appear by default. To check which templates belonging to a specific library, click on the name of the Library under the Template Library column in My Libraries or find a library shared with you under Libraries shared with me.
Find Templates by using the search bar.
- Template name
- Template type
- Date Created
- Date Updated
Requirements for deleting a template:
- Only the Creator/Author is allowed to delete the Template.
- The Template cannot be used in an Online Form. Delete the Online Form from the list, then remove the Template from the Template Tab.
- The template cannot be shared with other users. Remove the template from any shared library and confirm that the template is not shared from the Templates tab.
To create a template, click Create New Template under the Templates tab to upload a document from your computer.
Check the box next to the template(s) you would like to use and press Send on the right side of the page, or click the template itself and click Send directly from your template.
Generate API Code
- Go to the Templates tab
- Select the checkbox next to the template you would like to generate a code for
- Select </> Generate API Code from the top of the page
- A PHP curl code will be generated for your template to integrate with your API
(Need Account Owner User Level for access)
Update credit card information, Billing Address, see your document quota and purchase more SMS, 2FA and KBA credits from the Billing tab.
Card Details/Billing Address
Clicking the Edit button in either of these sections will allow you to update both your card information and billing address. If you have any queries regarding billing information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Displays what plan the account is on.
Displays the number of Senders you have on the account.
Displays the number of templates you have saved on the account.
Pricing is based on the volume of documents that are sent through the account.
Displays the total number of documents that may be sent through the account.
Displays the number of documents that have been sent through the account.
Displays the remaining number of SMS you may use for Mobile or Phone Two-Factor Authentication or to send a Document Link. Purchase SMS by clicking.
Note: 1 Notification = 1 SMS
Displays the remaining number of Two-Factor Authentication credits. Purchase 2FA by clicking .
Note: 1 Notification = 1 2FA
Displays the remaining number of KBA (Knowledge Based-Authentication) credits. Purchase KBA by clicking.
Note: 1 Notification = 1 KBA
Request to Change Plan
Request to change your plan from the Billings tab. A preview window will prompt you to include the Number of Senders you would like to add to the account, the number of documents per cycle, and a message before sending the request.