Carefully read the instructions provided by the sender. Instructions are accessible by clicking the ?-symbol at the top right corner of the screen.
Navigating through the Document
After clicking the View Document link, the signer navigates to the next required field by clicking the 'Next Required Field' button on the Signing page. The navigation is determined by the sender's preference for going through all or only necessary information. If necessary, recipients can skip the non-mandatory fields. The 'Finish' button will appear, once all required fields are filled out.
As a Recipient
When a recipient receives a document, the link will be sent to their email address. Documents can easily be signed with these steps:
- Recipient receives a link to the document via email.
- Click on the View Document-link to directly open the document.
- You can start filling out the fields by clicking on them. Complete all required fields.
- Click the ‘Signature Field’ to sign.
- We have multiple ways to sign the document, by typing, drawing or even using an image. Choose one of the options. Click the ‘Sign’ button when you have signed the document.
- Press the ‘Finish’ button on top of the page to confirm the signature.
- Acceptance completes the process for you (Signer) and displays the message if the document is fully signed or still awaiting other signatures.
Signing a Document as a Sender
The envelope is accessible from the Documents tab, and a link to the envelope will be sent to the email address linked with your account. Complete your part of the signing process by filling out the necessary fields and click the Finish button.
Download the Envelope
To download the envelope, click the ‘More Actions’ button in the top right corner and click Download PDF.
Click this option to print the PDF with the field values that have been filled out so far.
Save For Later
Save your progress for later by clicking More Actions then Save For Later. Any field values will be saved on the document. A link to the document will be automatically sent to your email. Access the document again by clicking on the link.
The Delegate Signer option allows a recipient to forward a document to a new recipient’s email so that they may fill in the remaining fields of a document. This option will appear depending on whether or not the sender has enabled it.