This article explains how to adjust the number of devices a user is allowed to activate with Foxit PDF Editor using the Foxit Admin Console.
In this article:
- Prerequisites and Foxit's EULA
- Adjust the number of allowed devices for a new user
- Adjust the number of allowed devices for an existing user
According to Foxit PDF Editor's EULA "You may permit a single authorized end user to install the Product on a single computer or a virtual machine for use by that end user only."
As such, your organization must have a special business agreement with Foxit that would allow for multiple devices per user.
Adjust the number of allowed devices for a new user
You would do this while inviting/assigning the license to that user. See: How to Assign License (Invite Users)
Adjust the number of allowed devices for an existing user
If you have already invited/assigned a license to a user, do the following:
- Open the Foxit Admin Console and navigate to License Management
- Select the Product you'd like to manage
- Click on the Magnifier button (Details) under Actions for the user you'd like to adjust
- Click on the Edit button on the bottom
- Adjust the number of Allowed Devices
- Click Save