This article explains how to set offline available time for PDF Editor in Admin Console so that the PDF Editor could work with offline network.
- Login to the Admin Console portal, navigate to “Product Configuration”, choose one of the products you want to set.
2. On the configuration page, navigate to "General Configuration → Offline available time". You can set the offline period for up to 60 days.
- The Default setting of Offline function is Disabled. In this case, every time the user openes the PDF Editor client, it tries to connect to the Foxit server to check if the license is valid. Please make sure the network is normal when using PDF Editor.
- Note that once the offline function is enabled, it won't go into effect immediately. The type of information won't be updated in PDF Editor Client until the client connects to the Admin Console server and checks successfully. Usually, the interval time of this check is scheduled to run every 7 days. If you want to take effect right now, please upgrade the PDF Editor client (at least higher than v11.1). Open the Registry Editor→ Delete the folder "Advanced" under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Editor 11.0" for Foxit PDF Editor v11.x
"Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Editor 12.0" for Foxit PDF Editor v12.x
- Restart the PDF Editor Client.