Here's how to setup PingIdentity (PingOne) SAML with Foxit's Admin Console.
A. You must have a verified domain in Foxit Admin Console > User ID Management > Directory Setting.
B. You must have a recovery admin setup. Make an Admin that does not share the SSO domain. i.e. if you'll setup SSO for "@foxit.com" then make an Admin with a "@gmail.com" or another domain.
- Open the Foxit Admin Console and Navigate to User ID Management > Directory Settings > Add SAML Configuration
- Open your PingIdentity Console
- Go to .
- Click + Add Application.
- Click Web App, and then for SAML, click Configure.
- Create the application profile by entering the following information:
- Application name: We recommend Foxit
- Description (optional). A brief characterization of the application.
- Icon (optional). Foxit icon attached to this article.
- Copy SP Assertion Consumer Service URL from Foxit Admin Console and Paste it under ACS URLS in Ping's Console
- Copy SP Entity ID from Foxit Admin Console and Paste it under ENTITY ID in Ping's Console
- Click on Download Signing Certificate from Ping
- Choose X509 PEM (.crt)
- Sign Assertion and RSA_SHA256 must be selected
- Enter 180 under ASSERTION VALIDITY DURATION (IN SECONDS) in Ping's Console
- Click Save and Continue.
- Under Attribute Mapping in Ping's Console enter two additional PingOne Attributes as shown below:
- Email Address = email (check the required box)
- Username = username
- Click Save and Close.
- Click on the Pencil to edit the new application in Ping's Console
- Go to the Configurations Tab
- Copy the ISSUER ID URL from Ping and Paste it under Identity provider Entity ID in Foxit Admin Console
- Copy the SINGLE SIGNON SERVICE from Ping and Paste it under Identity provider SSO URL in Foxit Admin Console
- Copy the contents of the Certificate downloaded on Step 6 and Paste it under Public x509 certificate in Foxit Admin Console. (You can open the certificate with Windows Notepad to view its content)
- Enable your new Ping App
- Now anytime a user enters their email/username to login to a Foxit Application they will be taken to your PingOne SSO screen.