This article explains how to add additional admins to the Foxit Admin Console.
Adding admins to the Admin Console is a two-part process.
Part A, Invite the Admin to join your Organizations Admin Console. (If you've already done this skep this step)
- Open the Console and navigate to User ID Management > Users > Invited Users
- Click on Invite Users and type the email of the user you'd like to make an Admin
- Important: Have the soon-to-be admin open their email and accept the invite.
Part B, Give the invited user Admin privileges.
- Click on Admin Role under User ID Management
- Select Add Admin
- Enter the user’s email address from Step 2
- Select one or more admin roles and click Next. (Or click Previous to return to the previous step.) If you choose Product Administrator, specify the products, users (select All users or the specific departments), and available license quantity for those products to be administered by the product administrator.
- To learn more about the different admin roles click here
- Click Save to confirm your action.
- Then the user will be added to the admin list on the Admin Role page.