This article explains how to add additional Admins to the Foxit Admin Console.
Adding Admins to the Admin Console is a two-part process.
Part A: Invite the Admin to join your Organizations Admin Console.
- Open the Console and navigate to User ID Management > Users > Invited Users
- Click on Invite Users and type the email of the user you'd like to make an Admin
- Important: Have the soon-to-be admin open their email and accept the invite.
Part B: Give the invited user Admin privileges.
- Click on Admin Role under User ID Management
- Select Add Admin
- Enter the user’s email address from Part A Step 2
- Select one or more admin roles and click Next.
- To learn more about the different Admin roles click here
- Click Save to confirm your action.
- Then the user will be added to the admin list on the Admin Role page.