AdminConsole does not populate the Internal Update / Version Management tab as expected.
Please follow these troubleshooting tips to be sure that all is configured correctly.
1. Verify that the Task Schedule has been set correctly. Edit to look like this example:
2. Internal Update / Configuration. Edit as appropriate
3. Verify the PHP version number
As of this writing, the latest version is "f8cc538-origin/premise-master-false". The versions are not necessarily sequential. Updates are stored here: AdminConsole_updates
For update instructions, please look AdminConsole_update_instructions
4. Add the following to the PATH (System Properties / Environmental Variables / Path)
5. Check the following log:
Search for "request.foxit" ... if it does not appear, then the server has not been requesting updates.
6. Check c:\etc\foxitcloud\main.properties
Verify that cpdfCwsUrl=https://pheecws.domain.ext