If you are in need of converting PDF files to an editable Microsoft Word file, there are many ways to do it!
Before converting from PDF to Word, ensure that the text on the PDF page is editable. If you are unable to use the Edit Text tool due to no editable text being on the PDF, simply run the OCR tool to reapply text to the document.
1. Convert using the Convert tab in Foxit PDF Editor
- From the Convert tab in Foxit PDF Editor, choose the To MS Office and then 'To Word'. Next, save your new Microsoft Word file. Finally, the newly printed Microsoft Word file will open and you are free to edit!
2. Convert using Context Menus in Windows File Explorer
- Within File Explorer, simply right click on a PDF file and choose the 'Convert to Microsoft Office with Foxit PDF Editor'. Next, you will be asked where you want to save your new Office file and what type of Office file you are wanting to convert to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
3. Convert using Export/Save As in File Menu
- Lastly, you can export a PDF file to a Microsoft Word .docx file from the File menu or use the Save As window and choose what file format you want to convert to.