User has imported several signature files into the Fill & Sign ribbon and doesn't want to lose them during an upgrade or reinstallation.
Note: The same procedure can be used to deploy custom Stamps, adjusting the folder name to Stamps\UserStamps
From a user that has all the signatures that all users need, copy the following folder to a safe place: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\InstaSign\UserSign
- In the Foxit Customization Wizard, open the existing MST file.
- Open the appropriate MSI file
- Minimize the Foxit Customization Wizard and delete the existing fct.cab (it will be recreated later)
- Note: the fct.cab must exist to open an existing MST file.
- Navigate to Files and Folders
- Under AppDataFolder/Foxit Software, create the following structure:
- \Foxit PhantomPDF\InstaSign\UserSign
- In the right blank space, right-click and select ADD
- Navigate to the UserSign folder you copied above and add the PDF file contained within it.
- Save the MST file. Once saved the fct.cab is recreated.
Note: under normal situations the C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\InstaSign\UserSign folder is not deleted during an uninstallation of Foxit PhantomPDF.
Note: This method gives the same signatures to ALL users with this deployment.