Scenario 1: Customer wants to add or remove an entry within an existing MST input file, not changing the software version.
Scenario 2: Customer is on a minor version within the same major version. e.g. v10.0.1 to 10.1
Note: Moving from one major version to another major version (e.g. v9.x to v10.x) requires the creation of a new MST file.
Solution (for both scenarios)
- Download the corresponding version of Foxit Customization Wizard. Foxit_Customization_Wizard
- Verify that the MST, MSI, and CAB files are all in the same folder.
- Run the Foxit Customization Wizard.
- Select the MST file first.
- Select the MSI file
- Make any needed changes, if any
- Minimize the Wizard and delete the CAB file (you can't do it before or you won't be able to open the MST).
- Go back to the Customization Wizard and click the SAVE icon. Overwrite the current one. A new CAB file will be created.
- Uninstall the previous software version, reinstall with new MST file.