IT Admins can use Foxit Customization Wizard Tool to configure PhantomPDF so that the 'Web Server' for iManage 10 is pre-loaded in the software. This will save the end-users from having to manually enter the server address, avoid errors, and reduce calls to IT.
Here's how to do it Pre-Deployment: (post-deployment scroll down)
- Open Foxit Customization Wizard Tool
- Load your MSI
- Go to Registry
- Navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Foxit Software > Foxit PhantomPDF 10.0 > Plugins"
- Right click on "plugins" and create a new folder/key named "iManage10" (no space)
- Select the newly created folder/key then select the white space to the right and Right Click > New (see screenshot below)
- Select Type = REG_SZ
- Value Name = Server Address
- Value Data = Empty (don't write anything here, see screenshot above)
That's it. Now, when your end-users try to add iManage 10 in PhantomPDF it will have your desired Web Address pre-populated.
- Open Registry Editor and navigate to key:
- Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 10.0\plugins\iManage10
- In the iManage10 key Right Click on the Empty Area and select "New > String Value"
- Name = Server Address
- Value = Empty (do not enter anything here, see screenshot below)