Periodically, customers need to convert many files in another application to PDF. To save time, Foxit PDF Editor has the ability to convert them all at once under the same file name, sequentially numbered like the below:
In order to do this, follow these steps.
1. Go into the application and export/print to PDF as normal.
2. Under the Printer icon, select Foxit Foxit PDF Editor Printer.
3. Select Properties.
4. In Printer Properties, select
- "Standard" default setting
- Target Folder: Browse to the desired folder where you would like for the files to generate
- If File Exists: Choose "Add a numeric suffix"
- Press "OK"
5. Print as normal and go to the desired directory. All of the converted files should be there.