Here's how you can use an image of your signature when digitally signing PDFs.
- Go to the File Tab
- Select Preferences
- Enter the Signature Area
- Click New...
- Give your new signature style a name
- Under 'Configure Graphic' browse your PC for the image file of your signature (the purple square shows what it will look like)
- While here, feel free to customize what goes next to your signature (optional, the blue square shows what it will look like. e.g. if you 'uncheck' Location, we will not display your location next to your name)
- Click OK to save your new Style
- Click OK to save Preferences
Now place your signature. Using the example above the signature will look like this: