This article describes about how you could transfer your Foxit PDF Editor subscription license from old device to another one.
Inside Foxit PDF Editor
A. In the old device you could process the deactivate as the following way:
Inside Foxit PDF Editor for windows desktop, go to Help > Deactivate.
- Choose OK to accept the confirmation message " Are you sure you want to deactivate Foxit PDF Editor"
- Restart Foxit PDF Editor.
B. In the new device you could process the deactivate as the following way:
1. Run your Foxit PDF Editor and sign in your account there.
If you activate it in another computer before, it will pop up a note that your subscription has reached the max activation times.
2. Please click OK, you could see the previous device name there. You could click the delete to remove the device.
Then you could activate the Foxit PDF Editor again by sign in your account..
On Foxit website :
- After login your account on Foxit website https://www.foxit.com/ , go to Orders
2. Choose DEVICES under Subscription Management you can see list of activated PCs, click on Activated button of the PC you wish to remove.
then click on OK on popup confirmation dialogue box to accept change.
3. Deactivation successfully.
Install the software on new computer and click Activate or go to Help >Activate if you have a trial of Foxit PDF Editor to bring up Foxit PDF Editor Activation dialog box.
Click on Sign in button to sign in with your Foxit account and password.
estart Foxit PDF Editor