In a valid order (order status as open or close) detail, you will be able to see product name, quantity, price and total amount.
It will be very easy to retrieve license key, download link and invoice for your purchase or check the activation records under the license key.
1. If you do not have an account on Foxit website. Please create an account on Foxit website,
2. If you have problem receiving the activation email, please write an email to email@example.com with your account email address. The sales service team member will send you the activation link to activate your account.
Please go to "My Orders", you will find your order information.
To check the activation record, you can open the order. Click on View Activation, you will be able to see the MAC address under this registration key.
By default, some characters in the middle part of the registration key are displayed with asterisks instead of characters actually in the "Query Result" dialog box. To see all of the actual characters in the registration code, please click on green eye sign after the registration key.
Please try the following steps to find the MAC address.
1. Click on the Start Menu, then select the Run item.
2. Type cmd in the text field.
3. A terminal window will appear on the screen. Type in getmac (with no spaces) and push enter.
4. The 'Physical Address' field states the MAC address for that adapter.
How to Find My Subscription Order Information on the Website?