There is a Convert signature to black & white option provided in Foxit Reader/Foxit PhantomPDF which would create the DPF sign signature in black and white even if the original image is chromatic. You have to uncheck the option Convert signature to black & white if you want to create a colored PDFSign signature. The following sections describe how to create a colored PDFSign signature in different versions of Foxit PhantomPDF.
1. Choose Protect tab > Protect group> PDF Sign. The PDF SIGN tab appears on the toolbar.
2. Click in the signature palette or click on the lower right corner of the signature palette and choose Create Signature from the drop down menu.
3. In the Create Signature dialog box, please uncheck option Convert signature to black & White ,then click on Import File to import a color image or PDF format file, click on Save to get a colored PDFSign signature .
1. In File menu, choose Preferences.
2. In PDF Sign, uncheck the option Convert PDF Sign signature to Black & White.
3. Click Ok to apply the change.
4. Create a new PDF sign Signature from a color image or PDF document again, you will get a colored PDFSign signature.