If you want to localize UI language of Foxit application, you can simply remove current version, download the multi-lingual setup package from our official website and choose your language to install. The multi-lingual installer packaged 17 kinds of languages ,these 17 languages are:Chinese-Simplified，Chinese-Traditional，Danish，Dutch，English，Finnish，French，German，Italian，Japanese，Korean，Norwegian，Polish，Portuguese-Brazilian，Russian，Spanish Latin American，Swedish.
If none of the above 17 kinds of languages are what you need, please complete one of the following methods to install language file which is translated by community in our Foxit Multi-language Translation System.
Note:Foxit Multi-language Translation System starts no longer to provide those 17 languages files for English language version of Foxit PhantomPDF/Foxit Reader v9.5 and higher since those mentioned 17 languages are already existing in multi-lingual version.
Take Foxit PhantomPDF for example.
Auto install language file:
1. Under File menu, click Preference.
2. In Languages, check the options Choose Custom Language and Choose Languages provided by the community.
3. Under the column Translated by Community, choose a desired language and click OK.
4. A prompt message will pop up asking for confirming download of the language file. Click OK to continue.
5. After the download finished, click OK and then Restart Now to apply the change.
If you have an error downloading the language file, please try manual install.
Manual Install language file:
1. Download the XML language file. Download the language file from the website, make sure the product version picked up on the website should match with the version installed on your machine. The language file name is something like mts_lang_xx-XX.xml –E.g. mts_lang_ar-AE.xml.
2. Save the XML file into the language folder. Navigate to the main installation folder of Foxit PhantomPDF, somewhere like C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF, see if there is lang folder. If not, create a new folder with name as lang. Open lang folder, create a new folder named xx-XX – E.g. ar-AE based on the XML language file name and save the downloaded file into that folder.
3. Apply the change. Restart the software, go to File > Preferences > Languages > select the specific language > click on OK > Click on Restart Now to apply the language.