Follow the below steps to set restrictions.
1. Open the file in Foxit PDF Editor.
2. Under Protect menu, choose Secure Document->Password Protect, or under File menu, choose Properties.
3. In Security panel, drop down No Protection, choose Password Protection.
4. Check the check box next to Add Document Restriction and input password.
5. Click on Permission button, uncheck the check box to set restrictions.
6. Click on OK to apply it.
For the users who use Foxit PhantomPDF 10 and prior versions, please refer to this article.