Foxit PDF Editor Subscriptions come in two flavors:
- Individual Subscriptions: less than five licenses.
- Organization Subscriptions: for companies with five or more licenses.
This article will show you how you can manage your Company's Organization Subscription to assign/revoke access to Foxit PDF Editor. The instructions mentioned in this article are also applicable to Foxit Sign organization or Foxit Sign Pro organization that you purchased from Foxit Sales representative.
- Decide whom will manage the licenses for your company and let the salesperson know. This person will be known as the Organization Manager.
- The Organization Manager will receive an email to activate their Company on the Foxit Subscription Portal (also known as the Foxit App Store portal)
- At this time only one Manager is permitted per Organization.
- Log in to the Subscription Portal with the Organization Manager account.
- Go to Manage Organization / Members and double click on the Organization name under My Organizations.
- In the blank field under "Manage Organization Members for (Your_Company_Name)" enter the email address for the end user(s) you'd like to invite to join the Organization then click the Add button.
- If you need to add more than one email addresses in the blank field at once, please enter them separately by semicolons (;).
- You could also choose to add the email addresses of members in a CSV document.
- Click on the Import From CSV File button to navigate to select the org members CSV file. This will help you to import all of those email addresses from the CSV document to be members of the Organization.
Note: If you don’t want the Organization Manager to use a license, please check the option "the admin will not be involved in the project" (see screenshot below)
After you have invited an end-user to join your Organization, they will receive an email to activate their account. Once the end-user activates their account by following the instructions in the email, they will move from "pending" to "member" status.
Note: End-users must click on "Sign Up" in the email to create a Foxit Account; otherwise, they will continue to show as "pending"
If the pending member somehow didn’t receive the invitation email or it was accidentally deleted, the Organization Manager can resend the invitation. To do this click on "Actions >Resend mail" (See screenshot below)
Remove members from the Organization by clicking on "Actions>Remove from org" which is positioned on the same line of this member.
Note: This will only show if the end-user moves from "pending" to "member"