To disable the security warning, complete the following steps:
1. Open Group Policy Editor, go to Computer Configuration or Users Configuration > Administrative Templates > Classic Administrative Templates.
2. Choose Foxit Reader or Foxit PhantomPDF, select Preferences, and double click on Disable Security warning.
3. Select Enable and choose Ok to apply the change.
If you typically use an XML file to force settings on users, you can create and distribute an XML file to a dedicated folder on Users’ machine to suppress the security warning. Below are steps:
Create and Apply an XML File
1. Follow here to download an appropriate XML Editor.
2. Open XML Editor, go to Preferences tab,choose”Security Warning”item, check the option “Disable Security warning”, click on Export to create an XML file. The default name would be “ProfStore.xml”. If you already have a ProfStore.xml file, import it by clicking on Import button.
3. Distribute the XML file into “C:Program Files (x86)Foxit SoftwareFoxit PhantomPDFProfStore”.
4. Restart PhantomPDF to apply the settings in XML file into PhantomPDF application.
If you want to disable security warning feature when deploying MSI installer file, you can use the MST file to implement it.
1. Follow here to download an appropriate version of Foxit Customization Tool (FCT).
2. Run FCT, click on File to open the appropriate MSI installer file.
3. In the General tab, click on Browse button under Replace ProfStore.xml to add the XML file (ProfStore .XML). See Use XML file section for how to creating an XML file.
4. Everything is done, click on File > Save to save current settings as .mst file.
5. Use the following command to apply MST file
msiexec /i Setup.msi TRANSFORMS=xxx.mst
The ability to disable unsigned third-party app warning message is only available for Foxit Reader 8.1 and the greater versions.