If you convert documents of other formats to PDFs with one of the commands below:
· Print to Foxit PhantomPDF printer.
· Right-click context menu commands
And don’t want the result to be displayed automatically, you can complete the following steps:
1. Go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound >View devices and printers, find the Foxit PhantomPDF Printer in the printers list.
2. Right click on Foxit PhantomPDF Printer and select Printing Preferences in the pop-up context menu to open the Foxit PhantomPDF Printer Properties dialog .
3. For Foxit PhantomPDF v9.7 and earlier versions,please uncheck the option View PDF Results in the General tab>click on Apply button.If you want to apply this setting to all converted PDFs afterwards, check the option Save as Default.
For Foxit PhantomPDF V10 and above,please uncheck the option View PDF Results under Setting tab,click on Apply button.
If you use the Microsoft Office Add-in to create PDF, you can do the following:
1. Click Foxit PDF tab in the office menu bar.
2. For Foxit PhantomPDF v9.7 and earlier versions,please Uncheck the option View PDF Results in the General Settings group.
For Foxit PhantomPDF v10 and above,please click on Advanced button in General settings group to bring up Foxit PhantomPDF Add-In dialog box,please uncheck View PDF Results under Settings tab,click on OK button.